CHANNEL 4 SEEKS BUY-TO-LET ENTREPRENEURS

kellye

CHANNEL 4 TELEVISION

SEEKS BUY-TO-LET ENTREPRENEURS

Are you Buying-to-let for the first time?

Do you already own you own home, but want to build a property portfolio?

Channel 4’s Dispatches is looking for people to take part in a TV documentary about the property market.

Whether you have ambitions to be a buy-to-let entrepreneur, or whether you simply want something to sure up your future, then we would like to hear from you!

If you are currently house hunting or about to exchange on a purchase and would like to know more then please contact:

Kelly Edgson on 0161 200 8102

or Kelly.edgson@sbproductions.tv

CHANNEL 4 TELEVISION

SEEKS BUY-TO-LET ENTREPRENEURS

Are you Buying-to-let for the first time?

Do you already own you own home, but want to build a property portfolio?

Channel 4's Dispatches is looking for people to take part in a TV documentary about the property market.

Whether you have ambitions to be a buy-to-let entrepreneur, or whether you simply want something to sure up your future, then we would like to hear from you!

If you are currently house hunting or about to exchange on a purchase and would like to know more then please contact:

Kelly Edgson on 0161 200 8102

or Kelly.edgson@sbproductions.tv

Hi Kelly - Having always been involved with property in the normal format of buying and selling main residences, I have recently entered into the Buy to Let property field - this was a totally different context for me, compared to a normal residential mortgage. The circumstances of acquiring a BTL mortgage were dictated by my bank, as opposed to me merely wishing to enter into the property portfolio investment area. Now I have experienced this for the first time, I am contemplating repeating the process and building up a property portfolio.

I would be interested in becoming involved in the Channel 4 TV programme as I have approached this subjct from a different aspect, and look forward to hearing further from you.

What is the procedure for this application - are you dealing with it, or do I contact another source?

Many thanks

SRBuckley

Hello SRBuckley

would you be able to email me your contact details at kelly.edgson@sbproductions.tv so we can have a quick chat

thanks

kelly

Hi Kelly - Having always been involved with property in the normal format of buying and selling main residences, I have recently entered into the Buy to Let property field - this was a totally different context for me, compared to a normal residential mortgage. The circumstances of acquiring a BTL mortgage were dictated by my bank, as opposed to me merely wishing to enter into the property portfolio investment area. Now I have experienced this for the first time, I am contemplating repeating the process and building up a property portfolio.

I would be interested in becoming involved in the Channel 4 TV programme as I have approached this subjct from a different aspect, and look forward to hearing further from you.

What is the procedure for this application - are you dealing with it, or do I contact another source?

Many thanks

SRBuckley

Archived