The TAXMAN Could be watching you..........!

Simon Dewsberry

Hi All

Just a little something for us all to bear in mind ............

Do you realise that t@x man has the right to check google to see if you have searched anything of interest to them? And that Google and all search engines keep this info for atleast 18months!

No excuses now!

Especailly if you are looking at buying abroad with that huge pile of cash you have got under the bed - and people who are "minted" (no names mentioned!!)

who might get caught exploring ways to spend it ......

Simon

...but does he have the time? The ones they target are the ones that helps IR men meet their performance targets IE small businesses cos they can't afford expensive accountants to defend their case and are an easy option to target. If this potentially affects you, join the FSB beforehand. If they do what it says on the tin, it could save a lot of time and effort.

Federation of Small Business maybe??

AND yes I've had a great holiday thanks for asking!!! haha

Well the establishment have had the facility to track your car reg for the last couple of years and where you have been, mobile phones are listened to / scanned anyway so dodgy numbers that you call get you flagged for evermore or certain words they look for, your bank account / cc has been accessible for yrs, home phone is old hat and easily trackable.

Oh and using payphones is no better as they have always been tracked since the 70's.

The camera's can basically follow you anywhere and lots of other electronic surveillance gets you otherways.

Even a mobile tells them where you are or SatNav which is even better.

Best way to disappear is by planning it long in advance and doing the unexpected just when people wouldn't do it.

What HMRC customs can access is only a fraction of what is available.

Well, today I have just paid my tax bill! So there! Free for another year!

Most tax investigations by HM tax office by the way, come from the Public stitching someone up for whatever reason they have to do so. (as I was)

I've been investigated..... about 10 years ago... but I was Holy White!! As to be expected! :D

Mel.

Most tax investigations by HM tax office by the way, come from the Public stitching someone up for whatever reason they have to do so.

==

Posted on here a couple of months ago about a scummy landlord running a HMO who had tenants living in a shithole and always held onto deposits on spurious grounds. People he letting it to generally in desperate need and he screwed them and they had really nothing they could do, allways immigrants who had little network to get help from.

Called HMRC and reported him as he was breaking so many H&S laws that assummed he never pays tax either. Would do it again as scum like this do us no favours.

Absolutely in cases like this odecar............my case was through the green-eyed jealous monster that some people adopt if they think they should be doing better than you or they have the misconception that you are not legal and paying your taxes.

I too have reported a Scum-Bag and well founded that was as well.................

Mel.

Tax enquiries are also by lucky dip!..... one time you don't want you numbers to come up!!

On a serious note, with the introduction of self-assessment, HMRC have the right to enquire for no reason whatsoever, so you could be picked by random selection... although if they suspect they will of course be hot on your heels!

My advice.... get what you can and claim all that is possible... but don't be fraudulent as this can have serious consequences

Archived