David Newton T/A 24/7 Maintenance solution

Highbury44

Hi I have unfortunately had dealings with a so called property management agent called David Newton T/A 24/7 maintenance solutions.We were away on holiday for 3 weeks and used is service to look after our properties.Unfortunately his service was appalling.As such I have refused to pay his invoice and after only 5 days after receiving his invoice,he claims he intends to take me to court for non payment.I have no intention of paying and I  am happy to have my day in court.He is based in Stockton.Has anybody else had any dealings with this person?Many thanks in advance for any replies

• 10 months later...

Hello,

Indeed. He has had at least 4 companies of the same nature. He presented to be as a gas and plumbing qualified professional. He has been recently convicted of 12 counts of fraud by false representation. Has he taken you to court? Did he violate the terms of your contract? Did he take money from you in advance? Has your situation been resolved?

• 6 months later...