Jump to content

Can we put council tax against our tax


Recommended Posts

The short answer is ....yes. You can offset council tax, and any other expense e.g. electric, gas, water etc against income.

The slightly longer answer is.....some councils give a discounted period e.g. 50% for up  to 6 months. So, check with your Council to make sure they are aware the property is empty and if you are entitled to a discount.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...