Jump to content



Recommended Posts

Hi I need to evict a tenant who is behind with the rent the property is managed by a letting agent all the paperwork regulations ect are in order and deposit is protected.

Problem is I'm away abroad on business and it is very difficult to return at the moment.

Can the eviction process be done by a lawyer or someone else on my behalf in my absence.

Thanks for any advice

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...