Looking for a house in Bristol - longterm rent

Simon Borg

Dear Landlords,

I hope you can help me. I have recently moved to Bristol from Surrey as was given a very good career opportunity. My family (wife and 4yo daughter) stayed there until the little one finishes her nursery. Over the last weekend, we made a decision that we need to speed things up. That is why I would like to hear if any of you would have a property for us for a long term rent. I am very new here so I hope my post is not inappropriate. 

We are looking for 2 - 4 bed house ideally with a little bit of garden. Garage would be an advantage. The areas we are aiming are: Bedminster, City Centre or Clifton but we are open to discuss any others. 

Shortly about us: 

Simon (myself) : 37yo professional working in manufacturing (management)

Jo (the wife): 32yo full time mother

Vicky (the daughter) : 4yo, currently no job

We are calm and clean people and have been with current landlord for the last 7 years. Both of us can turn a house into a home. I can do small repairs without bothering a landlord. If there is something bigger - there is a cooperation between myself and my landlord. 

If any of you would like to deal with us, please let me know on 07702015263 or reply to this post. Please note that I may not be able to answer all calls during working hours so please leave your message on my voicemail. 

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thank you

Simon

Wishing you all the best but this is a forum for landlords to discuss landlord related issues and not a place where rentals are posted although you may be lucky - you never know. As a landlord I put my properties through Open Rent who then also put them on the likes of Rightmove etc. Sorry I don't operate in your area and my properties are all happily let. 

If you have a four year old I believe reception school applications fall in January so it is sounding likely that any school application will now also be seen as a late application so do bear that in mind. Even if you find a property near a nice school the chances are it will be oversubscribed and as a late applicant you may well end up on a waiting list. It is a nightmare moving with schoolage children and I don't mean to scaremonger but it is a major factor for most families when moving.

Archived