LetMe

bil8999

Looked at their website bil8999.  I think you would need to study the terms and conditions very carefully to make sure it is going to work for you or anyone else.

The company has not been going for that long. They are a Bournmouth based online letting agent.  

You could say that they are just one of thousands of online LA's in the UK and you take your choice if you want to use their services but I have to say the payment of all your rental income paid up front for 12 months is very unusual in my experience and sorting out problem tenant's on your behalf. Perhaps we are seeing a new business model in the letting's business. Who knows.

7 minutes ago, Melboy said:

The company has not been going for that long. They are a Bournmouth based online letting agent.  

You could say that they are just one of thousands of online LA's in the UK and you take your choice if you want to use their services but I have to say the payment of all your rental income paid up front for 12 months is very unusual in my experience and sorting out problem tenant's on your behalf. Perhaps we are seeing a new business model in the letting's business. Who knows.

Melboy

This business model must be based on volume, they take 10 percent of income plus what they make out of the tenants.

I can see it working in high return areas, London etc, but not in this area.

If its a good way of letting property we will all be joining them.   

Archived