Jump to content

energy performance certificate


Recommended Posts

My teneants have been renting my property now for 15 years they are on a periodic tenancy, this year 2016 i will give them a new AST for 1 year

do i need an E.C.P. done, and if so what is the lowest band that will allow me to continue renting to them.

thanks in advance for any help

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...