Jump to content

What I need to declare


Recommended Posts


I would appreciate any advice. We rent out a room in our own home and have recently bought and let out a flat (both in joint names). As you do not need to declare our income under the rent a room scheme if it under £4250 (which it is), can one of us assume responsibility for this and the other assume responsibility for the flat with regard to income tax? :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...