Jump to content



Recommended Posts

I have a female tenant who has allowed her partner to reside in the property folowing his involvement with the police. I served her with a generous three month notice whilst she was on DSS to enable her to find alternative accomodation. The DSS stopped when he moved in. They have not paid any rent for this period.

I served the S.21 and was also advised to serve S.8 on the accelerated form due the damage outside the property.

She has no intention of leaving! She refuses to speak with me and answer the door.

Can anyone tell me whether my application will be heard as I have served both notices to the Court s.21 and s.8???

I have now heard that the Judge will strike it out because it should not have been sent on the accelerated form.

Have i been given incorrect advice???

Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...