Jump to content

Insuring fittings/fixtures in leasehold flat


Recommended Posts

Hi there,

We are about to rent out our leasehold flat and I am conerned about the coverage of our wooden floor and nice bathroom fittings against damage caused by the tenant(s). I believe the freehold insurance covers things like a fire or flood but not damage.

Does anyone have any advice on the matter?

Thanks in advance


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...