Jump to content

Buildings & Contents Insurance


Recommended Posts

Can anyone advise how I go about getting insurance for a flat we have bought with my son. He is going to live there and get another 2 students in to fill the bedrooms. Does ordinary house insurance cover us, or do we need commercial insurance.

As we are due to get the keys on Thursday, if anyone can help us with advice asap it would be very much appreciated.



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...