Jump to content

Insurance & References


Recommended Posts

Hello All

Me again. I've since managed to answer most of the questions from my first posting (been reading up previous posts).

I still have 2 questions.

1. As it's a flat, the main landlord has building insurance covered. I've looked into Contents Insurance. It seems to cover belongings (which will be the tenant's responsibilty) and glass/windows (which I'm interested in). Otherwise, there doesn't seem much else. Should I get this insurance?

2. What sort of references should I be asking for?

Many thanks in advance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...