Jump to content

Recommend a Solicitor in Manchester?


Recommended Posts

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a solicitor in central Manchester to help with possession proceeedings? I have served my tenants with a seciton 8 notice an grounds 13 (several items in the flat have been damaged) and grounds 14 (I have a formal written complaint from 5 out of 6 residents in the block of flats about my tenants).

I would like to start court proceedings as soon as possible but this is the first time I have had to do anything like this so would like to enlist the help of a solicitor. Anyone know of a good one who would take on a case like this?

Many thanks in advance for your help.



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...