Lettings Services

Great2Rent.co.uk

www.great2rent.co.uk

This is message is for all Landlords across the UK looking to Let their property to quality tenants.

We are Great2Rent.co.uk; a new internet based Lettings & Property Management Company. Our head office is based in London City. At present we provide full Lettings and Property Management Services to Landlords with properties in South East and East London regions.

However, we have recently formed Partnership deals with Residential Landlord and two other major property portals. As a result, we can now offer Online Lettings Services to Landlords who wish to manage their own properties but are looking for the initial assistance in getting quality tenants into their investments!

With the above in mind, our Bronze Service would be the most suitable package. For a small fixed fee, Great2Rent.co.uk in conjunction with our partners can provide the following service under our Bronze Package:

We will market the Landlords property on 2 of the UK’s most visited property websites, until Let! That’s exposing the marketed property to well over a million home movers a day!

• We can include up to 12 photo’s, floor plans and even virtual tours of the marketed property with unlimited text!

• We will provide the Landlord with his/her own personal Lettings Advisor who will respond to any queries the Landlord may have via email in relation to Letting his/her property.

• Live viewing statistics and reports emailed to the Landlord at his/her request.

• We can act as the ‘middle man’ between the Landlord and Tenant with respect to any negotiations.

• All incoming call and emails with respect to the marketed property will be handled on behalf of the Landlord by his/her Lettings Advisor and passed on to him to respond to at a convenient time.

• For an additional cost (applicants will pay) we will carry out full credit and reference checks on all applicants.

• We will provide FREE Rental Guarantee Insurance!

• We will provide a FREE Tenancy Pack which will include all the necessary documents for the Landlord in Letting his/her property from start to finish!

All of the above for £99 per property!

However, in order to celebrate our Partnership formation with Residential Landlord, we are offering all Landlords the opportunity to purchase the Bronze Package at 50% less! That’s £49.50! This offer is limited and is only available until 30 April 2006.

For more information or if you are interested in purchasing the above package, then please email us at: advertise@great2rent.co.uk or call 0845 337 2519.

We look forward to welcoming you as a valued Great2Rent.co.uk Client.

Hi,

I noticed your message on the forum. I am a landlord in Southampton. I am interested in youur Bronze service but have a couple of questions

1. I am based in Southampton and so are my properties. I manage them myself and think your service would be most helpful. do you cover my area?

2. if i did purchase your service now, is there a time limit to when i have to use it? For example, I have tenants in all my properties at the momment but in 3 months time tenants in one of my properties will be leaving. What I am trying to say is, do I have to start advertising my property now in order to benifit from your bronze service?

Thanks you.

Hi Sonia,

In answer to your questions, please note below:

1. Our Bronze Service Package is offered to ALL Landlords across the UK. So, yes we most certainly can assist you in Southampton.

2. If you sign up to the Bronze Service today, you have the option of marketing your property now and we can set a date on our Partner sites informing all viewers when your property will become available or (in your case in 3 months time). We can keep you informed during this period via email as to how many people are showing interest etc. Or;

You can purchase the Bronze Service Package now and it will be valid for 12 months. This means that the property you have purchased the service for can be used at anytime within that 12 months. Once the property has been uploaded on to our Partner property websites, it will remain their until your Property has been Let.

We hope that the above answers your queries. Any further information required, please email us at advertise@great2rent.co.uk OR CALL 0845 337 2519. Also, you can visit our website at www.great2rent.co.uk

Archived