More Regulations

nonpayersarescum

HMO licencing and Tenency deposit scheme are the only ones I know about, but knowing the Government they are probably trying to sneak something else in and then fine us when we don't know about it!

Luckily HMO's don't apply to me but I'm still trying to get my head around the new deposit scheme <_< (see thread elsewhere)

HMO licencing came into force in April and the deposit scheme is set for October.

Trevor.

HMO licencing and Tenency deposit scheme are the only ones I know about, but knowing the Government they are probably trying to sneak something else in and then fine us when we don't know about it!

Luckily HMO's don't apply to me but I'm still trying to get my head around the new deposit scheme <_< (see thread elsewhere)

HMO licencing came into force in April and the deposit scheme is set for October.

Trevor.

In Scotland (I'm not sure about England/Wales/Ireland) we have to be registered with the local authority which costs approx £50 and £11 per property. This has to be done by 30th April 2006 or you WILL be committing a Criminal Offence. By registereing I do not know what benefits there are I think it is just a way for the tax man to check up on you.

Archived