Letting Agents in South Norfolk

Missie

Evening all, its a little late but I have been trawling over the internet looking for a website that will be able to provide reviews for letting agents in the South Norfolk (25miles form Norwich) area. Does anyone on here have any recommendations for websites\agents as I just seem to be going round in circles while obtaining only minimal information?blink.gif Any help would be appreciated smile.gif

In my experience it really is a case of luck. I've used agents who are accredited by ARLA etc and those with no accreditation. What I will say is that there seems to be no difference. They all try their damndest to squeeze as much cash out of you as humanely possible. PAT testing every 6 months for a let property? It's only required fro HMOs! You need to check their terms and conditions very carefully. Never ever accept a rental statment from them without checking it to the last penny.

That said I have been very lucky with one of my agents who took full responsibility for a problem tenant who he referenced and then had to go through court to get him out. They should all be like this. I suppose you could say that those accredited by ARLA have at least gone through a training programme.

Good luck

Archived