Jump to content

Moneyclaim Online


Recommended Posts

Hi, I am a new member! First of all can I just ask something? What if you have a problem with a tenant and pose a question on this site but the tenant also joins this site and reads the question and gets some ideas which help them!

Anyway, I'll take that risk but I wont give too much detail!

I have recently started a moneyclaim online . Tonight I was just looking at the claim online and although there are a few more days to go before I can take it further and enforce judgment I clicked on " Next" to see what I had to do when I could enforce judgment.

It said that if I had given particulars of the claim to the tenant (which I had done) then I had to confirm that I had filed a certificate of service within 14 days . I was dismayed when I read this because I did not know what it meant and it did not mention that I had to do this at the first stage. The 14 days expired today. I googled around and it seems that you have to get and complete a form N215 and send it to the court (presumably Northampton) . I am so annoyed and upset that it did not say this at the first stage . I thought that unless it resulted in a court hearing that everything was done online but it seems that I am supposed to obtain this form from somewhere and put it in the post to the court. Does anyone have any advice or information on this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...