Emergency Insurance

Luigi

Dear Members,

I was looking for insurance to cover boiler, electricity, pipe, etc. And I found one: homeserve.com, which has some all-inclusive insurance. But unfortunately they don't cover B2L property with more than 1 family.

Just want to know if you usually take this kind of all-inclusive emergency insurance or individual ones for your B2L properties? Any other good place to remmend?

Thanks for your help!

Do you really need this type of insurance Luigi? I noitice my own policies cover leaking pipes up to a certain value but this is not a replacement for maintenance, Ask yourself what could go wrong electrically in a well maintained building? Same with a boiler - only certain things will be covered and once a Combi is 10 years old they are not usually worth repairing

I suggest get to know your property and sort out any prolems as the insurance will not cover old bodged work.

Mortitia

Depending on your location there are a few companies that we have used in the past. There is one based in yorkshire that covers a 50 square mile radius. They do a package for bolier, pipes etc at £17 PCM with no labour, call out or parts changes. Everything is covered. Its a great deal. If your interested I'll dig out their details

Archived