Jump to content

New landlord


Recommended Posts

If the house has a gas fire or any other gas appliances you need to contact a Gas Safe plumber and get a gas certificate.

Did the house come with an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)? If not get one done.

Get an inventory done of any furnishings and the condition of the house.

Down load a tenancy agreement (AST) from this site. Read it and make sure you thoroughly understand it.

If you are taking a deposit - suggest go to the Deposit Protection Service website and read all about what you must do with the deposit.

Come back when you hit problems!



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...