Looking for a new landlord!

Laurde

Hi, I'm a tenant and the current landlord is having to sell. I can't get a mortgage and really want to remain a tenant, even willing to sign a VERY long term contract. The house is in a very desirable location so I know it will be snapped up within days of going on to the market (next door but one just sold in a week). I'm wondering if anyone knows of a way to contact potential investors looking for a safe buy-to-let investment with an already sitting tenant (a very good tenant I may add!).

Any ideas as I'm desperate to stay!

Are you really a sitting tenant? - then no fears the property will not be snapped up quickly!

I think you mean are are on an Assured Tenancy Agreement and possibly a control freak.

Your landlord will have to give you adequate notice of 2 months so accept it and look for another place - you can't go around controlling people by trying to find a purchaser and promising to stay long term - desperate or what!!

Mortitia

Are you really a sitting tenant? - then no fears the property will not be snapped up quickly!

I think you mean are are on an Assured Tenancy Agreement and possibly a control freak.

Your landlord will have to give you adequate notice of 2 months so accept it and look for another place - you can't go around controlling people by trying to find a purchaser and promising to stay long term - desperate or what!!

Mortitia

Thanks for that, you're obviously a very nice person, taking time to be so helpful.

Archived