Can anyone out there help me?

Paulaeaton

I am trying to sell a property in Hayes, Middx UB32QH. It is currently up for sale for £239,950 and marketed by Haart and advertised on all the usual property websites. I am wanting to sell as soon as possible as I am hoping to become a full time student in the Autumn. I cannot afford to sell for less than £230,000 but am prepared to let it go for this amount. Any advice on how to attract buy to let investors that will be prepared to pay this price as it seems lots of homebuyers currently want to buy but are having difficulty getting mortgages?

A property is only worth what someone will pay for it -( even in theses recessvie times) - not what you can afford to let it go at.

Drop price - sell property. Not rocket science and your personal circumstances are irrelevant to the purchaser.

Good Luck,

Mortitia

• 2 weeks later...

You will find that the price is directly related to two points. The amount of capital appreciation a buyer will get in years to come. The amount of rent the house will yield per year. A buy to let buyer is investing money just as you would in say a building society account and needs to see a return on that amount..

Archived