Jump to content



Recommended Posts

In those listed by 'Landlord Insurance' note that it's only your own contents beyond covered within buildings cover that you might wish to insure. Not the tenant's contents; that's their responsibility.

Check your tenancy agreement as buildings insurance may be a condition between you and tenant.

Many Landlords don't bother with contents insurance. Some policies may even include a minimum within the buildings premium.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...