Glasgow letting agent

lobleywill

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good letting agent in Glasgow? Usual stuff required - lets property quickly, manages arrears and other issues effectively, pays on time and uses reasonably priced contractors on any maintenance issues. Specifically, I'm looking for one who has a portfolio of cheaper flats (£350 - £550 pcm) as opposed to fancy city centre appartments.

Thanks in advance!!

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good letting agent in Glasgow? Usual stuff required - lets property quickly, manages arrears and other issues effectively, pays on time and uses reasonably priced contractors on any maintenance issues. Specifically, I'm looking for one who has a portfolio of cheaper flats (£350 - £550 pcm) as opposed to fancy city centre appartments.

Thanks in advance!!

Have you tried one recommended by the RLA ?

Best Regards

Property Management Software - Property Management Software for property professionals and investors

Have you tried one recommended by the RLA ?

Best Regards

Property Management Software - Property Management Software for property professionals and investors

Thanks for the reply. I'm not currently a member of RLA but I've been able to use the search function on their website, but no mention of any recommended letting agents in glasgow unfortunately. I've managed to get a list of glasgow agents that are members of ARLA though, which is a starting point.

Archived