free holders free as a bird

Guest trebor69trebor

Guest trebor69trebor

Us landlords are getting screwed and the goverment has again taken the easy option to make more money out of us the question i have is this. you can as a normal person with no idea of the property buisness walk into an auction stick your hand up and for a small amount of money walk out with the freehold to a nice block of flat. Then you can add £100 for slush fund £100 for admin get a nice back hander from your local insurance man for building insurance and never pay the water rated but still charge oh and then tell the flat owners to clean there own halls stair and landing and when asked to do maintenace to guttering refuse on ground that you didnt sign up for this much hasle. who is goverering these creeps not goverment it to much like hard work should't these people be made to get energy certificates for comunal areas? big bloody ? mark. no oh no thats far to much work thay would have to find them first and take my word for it these people are scum i know one who was struck off as a solicitor for morgage fraud in cardiff mr M i'l call him but the arseH***e can still buy freeholds. where is the body that registers these people thay should be registed and vetted and have a maintence firm already set up before being allowed to buy freeholds in the first place sorry for the rant again but this goverment is really starting to P*** me off big time thanks for reading Trebor.

Guest trebor69trebor
The solution is simple.

Do not buy leasehold ALWAYS buy freehold.

Problem solved.

As a LL you are running a business - so remove as many external influences and costs as possible - Very high on my hit list is Leaseholds !!! :blink:

do you know of any freehold flats?

Guest trebor69trebor
do you know of any freehold flats?

oh so nobody should buy leasehold property only freehold blood hell that the whole of cardiff bay stuffed then and all the landlords i know have leasehold flats if you are that lucky to have the funds to buy lovely freehold propertys then you already have enought money you luck man rodent oh and the last time i was posting on her i ignored you and stupid of me to allow your crap through again i want make the same mistake your only on here to plug your crap buisness dick****

oh so nobody should buy leasehold property only freehold blood hell that the whole of cardiff bay stuffed then and all the landlords i know have leasehold flats if you are that lucky to have the funds to buy lovely freehold propertys then you already have enought money you luck man rodent oh and the last time i was posting on her i ignored you and stupid of me to allow your crap through again i want make the same mistake your only on here to plug your crap buisness dick****

Yep the whole of cardiff bay !

Not for as long as i have a hole in my ....,... will i be the owner of a "luxury" flat in the bay (docks) and yes in my opinion any LL who owns prop in the bay Altalouso, Landmark, Monico etc are all STUFFED, the figures NEVER stacked up from the beginning, the off plan sales pitch required waders to survive the BS level, but still the nieve and dreamers were duped.(CHECK MY PREVIOUS POSTS - I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW!!!)

With mortgages at >£900pcm service fees of £2K plus rents needed to be £1000pcm for a 2 bed flat .....just how many potential T were there ? (and that was just for LL to break even!)

....Not to mention 17K for a parking space !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also with "lux apts" (flats down the docks that require consierge and gated entrance ...security from crime maybe...not to mention the inability to open windows due to thick and dense swarms of knats billowing in ) were on sale at utterly farcical prices of £200k + (when at the time you could buy a 6-8 bed HMO for the less money)

Add to this that the were leasehld (you appear to be discovering the pitfalls of this arrangement by the sound of it !) and still are ensures that as i said at the beginning "not as long as i have a hole in ....will i entertain purchasing down the docks or similar.

As for "plugging" my crap buiness: which one were you refering to, as i cant find any reference to any of them ?

The Rodent

PS Freehold properties that actually produce a profit from day 1 are considerably cheaper than any LH "lux apt" i have seen the figs for , but dont tell anyone :blink:

Archived