When should you eliminate your mortgage?

Jackson C

Guest trebor69trebor
Never. As soon as you have spare funds get them reinvested in more property. Why would you want to be sitting on a £100k-£1m asset that is not working for you ?

Was your post a joke ? :blink:

who is this jackson bloke. if i was single i sell my house tomorrow and invest it all in property and i live in a building site if i had to but sadly im not single so i will spend my time in ikea with the wife buying soft furnishings please shoot me now note to the wise don't for god sake get married if you are a buisness man thy will hold you back wait till you have made it

who is this jackson bloke. if i was single i sell my house tomorrow and invest it all in property and i live in a building site if i had to but sadly im not single so i will spend my time in ikea with the wife buying soft furnishings please shoot me now note to the wise don't for god sake get married if you are a buisness man thy will hold you back wait till you have made it

If your partner is getting out of hand - lock her in the cupboard under the stairs for a few days - that should do the trick !!! :blink:

Archived