Looking for a place to rent

South London Renter

Hi

Sorry if I'm clogging up the forum with this, only I didn't see another option for a place to post a 'rental property wanted' message.

I'm looking to find a landlord direct to get a better deal than through an agent. If anyone can point me towards a good landlord in our area of South West London I'd be much obliged.

Thanks

Daniel

We are three employed professionals in our early 30s looking for a two or three bedroom flat or house to rent for up to £1,450 per month.

We are available to move in during February or March as at the moment we are flexible on moving out of our current places.

We want to be within 10 minutes walk of any Northern Line tube station between Stockwell and Tooting Broadway. Vauxhall also considered.

Our other key requirement is for two big double bedrooms with wardrobe space. Two bedrooms are enough as one room is for a male/female couple.

After that, these things are on our wishlist:

- an eat-in kitchen or lounge with dining space

- storage space

- garden or outdoor space

- furnished much preferred to unfurnished

- up to date fittings

- third bedroom for guests, even if just a single

We can provide references from past landlords and current employers.

Hi

Sorry if I'm clogging up the forum with this, only I didn't see another option for a place to post a 'rental property wanted' message.

I'm looking to find a landlord direct to get a better deal than through an agent. If anyone can point me towards a good landlord in our area of South West London I'd be much obliged.

Thanks

Daniel

We are three employed professionals in our early 30s looking for a two or three bedroom flat or house to rent for up to £1,450 per month.

We are available to move in during February or March as at the moment we are flexible on moving out of our current places.

We want to be within 10 minutes walk of any Northern Line tube station between Stockwell and Tooting Broadway. Vauxhall also considered.

Our other key requirement is for two big double bedrooms with wardrobe space. Two bedrooms are enough as one room is for a male/female couple.

After that, these things are on our wishlist:

- an eat-in kitchen or lounge with dining space

- storage space

- garden or outdoor space

- furnished much preferred to unfurnished

- up to date fittings

- third bedroom for guests, even if just a single

We can provide references from past landlords and current employers.

I have just joned this site but I will have a 3/4 bed available at the end of the Jan . It needs a bit of a touch up before the next tenants move in as family have been there for 3 years. the property is located at Amen corner in Tooting which is 10 minutes from the station.

contact 07932335908

www.landlords-journal.com

Archived