Any Landlorads in Oswestry, Park Hall, Whittington

climbinghigh92

Hi, I am new to this and if any one read my replies you might agree with what I say and think I have experience but to set everyone straight I watch a lot of property programs, I am a college student and I want to own my own property’s to let out! Some peoples advice they have given to people has taught me something new, I would like to learn more, so if any one want to tech me more or show me the ropes I would be very happy, plus I could use a few more friends and am willing to learn and could help you out as well, I am six foot so I can paint ceilings withough a ladder (new houses only), I could also do with some cash to help with collage so I might say help you re plant and clean one of your house and since I helped out and done a good job you may think I deserve a £10 for example. Plus working with a teenager could be a good experience for you as well; I am very polite and well mannered, I know hard to bell eve for someone of my age, must have had the right upbringing I suppose.

Hi, I am new to this and if any one read my replies you might agree with what I say and think I have experience but to set everyone straight I watch a lot of property programs, I am a college student and I want to own my own property’s to let out! Some peoples advice they have given to people has taught me something new, I would like to learn more, so if any one want to tech me more or show me the ropes I would be very happy, plus I could use a few more friends and am willing to learn and could help you out as well, I am six foot so I can paint ceilings withough a ladder (new houses only), I could also do with some cash to help with collage so I might say help you re plant and clean one of your house and since I helped out and done a good job you may think I deserve a £10 for example. Plus working with a teenager could be a good experience for you as well; I am very polite and well mannered, I know hard to bell eve for someone of my age, must have had the right upbringing I suppose.

Ask Santa for a dictionary next year !

Archived