Other tenants?

Peter

Hi there :D

Just after a little feedback for you guys. I've moved into my flat just over three weeks ago and have'nt been having a good time of it. I live in a converted house that has four flats ABCD, and BCD are owned by a different landlord. Before I moved into my flat, i asked my landlord what the neighbours are like and he said yeah theres no problems with any off them. so after the first week I was talking to the guy in flat B and he was telling me that all the people that have lived in my flat hav'nt stayed more than 6 months! and does'nt know why. Then I found out that the landlord of the other 3 apartments lives In D just through friendly chat with him, and he was saying the same as the other tenant in flat B that no-one stays in my flat long then he proceeded to tell me about the guy in flat C above me. That he likes abit of a drink and always forgets his keys to the main door and his flat door.

So by the end of the first week i was introduced to the guy in flat C completely legless and banging on the front door to get in. So i just ignored him and he managed to let himself in and sang asloud as he could in the public hallway and finally managed to reach the top of the stairs and I'm guessing he could'nt open his door as he kept singing for afew hours and then finally fell asleep.

So I thought I'll have a word with his landlord and he told me that this guy is a really nice guy that has just split up from his wife (a year ago) and is going throught a hardtime, and he drinks abit to get through it and he's always at his door asking to be let into his own flat, which he said he found a pain in the backside.So Mon to friday came guy in flat C was legless all week but the week went without a problem and then on saturday I went outside for a smoke and I bumped into the guy from Flat C again legless, but this time he spoke to me and started shouting at me to shutup (tho I never said anything to him) so I just walked back into my flat and heard the front door being banged on. so I went and opened the door by this time He was now telling me he loved me and I was his friend and off he went upstairs. Then 5mins later I got the music blasting out of his flat and him singing asloud as he could. So I tryed to speak to his landlord but he does'nt seem to be around. So the next night everything was quiet and I just started heading to my bed at about 1:20am then all off a sudden my doorbell started going, so I ignored the first one until it kept ring and ringing and then I went to the door and it was the guy in flat C locked out again.

So to say the least I aint really to best pleased with the guy above me cause over the last few weeks he's been drunk nearly everynight and it doesnt seem to be a issue for anyone else but I live below him and have to suffer his banging about/music and loud tv, Ive spoke to the guy and he said if he's making to much noise just to bang on the ceiling but it does'nt work. I also suffer from Rheumatoid arthritis so really need my rest but find I'm getting to stressed over this guy. So I was wonder what you guys think am I reading to much into this and need to chill or should I just say something to my landlord as after my 6months contract is up I'm outta here! :D

• 1 month later...

Speak to your land lord and explain your position. He after all deserves to know that his business is being affected.

Some of my tenants had problems a neighbour, I spoke to them and things were sorted amicably. My tenants thought I was the best landlord ever and still live in the same house. As a landlord I want to know if my tenants are having problems that will result in them leaving my property. At the end of the day they are my customer and as long as the rent is paid I will do all I reasonably can for my customer. It could well be that the other landlord is trying to engineer a situation where your flat is un-letable so the owner sells it off.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Penelope rappelz rupees,Trunk knows something about risk. A nationally syndicated columnist, Ms. Trunk shocked the business community when she revealed intimate details of her personal life on her blog. At the time, many weren't sure this was the right move, but the blog shot up in popularity and eventually garnered over 30,000 rappelz rupees subscribers.

If not for world of warcraft gold, that loyal following, Ms. Trunk might not have been able to make a case for her current venture, Brazen Careerist (BrazenCareerist.com), an online professional network for Generation Y. Launching a new company is a perilous endeavor, but Ms. Trunk thought the risk was worth it. 'This world isn't set up for writers to get anywhere,' she says. 'Although I went into massive debt and ended up sacrificing my marriage, it was essential that I take my career into world of warcraft gold my own hands.'

As a result, she maple story power leveling,is no longer dependent on publications for her livelihood and has achieved one of her lifetime goals -- to serve as a mentor to twenty-something employees. Big Risks, Big Rewards If you think about it, most accomplished people in our culture are entrepreneurs who have taken big risks to net proportionally high rewards. Tough as it is for cautious people like me to accept, if you don't occasionally take calculated gambles, you won't get ahead as quickly as those who do. You will also never get over your fear of the unknown, and life will be predictable and aple story power leveling dull.

How do you world of warcraft gold,go about deciding if a career risk is necessary and will bear fruit? First, it helps to think long term. Where do you want your career to be in five years, and what actions will you have to take to make sure you get there? Next, clearly define the challenge and the opportunity -- or the upside if the risk goes well. Then, consider the downside. Will the worst-case scenario be career-ending, or something that can be world of warcraft gold overcome?

What's Yourworld of warcraft gold, Backup Plan? Finally, what are some clues to assess if the risk is going bad, and what is your backup plan if your risk isn't successful?In thinking through these questions, you might determine, for example, that quitting your well-paying job and spending your savings to pursue an invention idea isn't a risk you find tolerable. The smartest risks have a limited downside and a huge upside. They involve research and the counsel of experienced people -- but also the willingness to step back and let the cards fall where they world of warcraft gold may.

Believe that Atlantica gold, you've made the right choice, and have faith that everything will turn out all right in the end. Insecurity and negativity won't serve you well, because you'll be constantly holding your breath, waiting for things to fall apart. Speaking of which, if a risk doesn't work out, don't let it stop you from taking similar actions in the future. It's normal to feel disappointment and even embarrassment. But it's essential that you pick yourself up and move on. Take stock of what went wrong and make a note to do it differently next time. There is no shorter path to career Atlantica gold fulfillment.

Archived