Jump to content

clearing credit hisory


Recommended Posts

NO ....unless prev t gets "linked" or "associated" by virtue of address in common....New T just needs to get a copy of credit report file and make sure the old t has been added ....if this has happened then a letter of disassociation needs to be send to credit agency (experian etc) to have them removed.

I had to get my brother sister and parents and 1 tenant removed from mine some years ago !

The Rodent

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...