BTL Mortgages

MarkJ

All this nonsense about the banks trying to get 'money moving again' is not seemingly finding its way through to the BTL mortgage departmensts of the BSocs. :angry:

Got two deals on the go at the moment and I've got products disappearing, ridiculuous fixed rates (6.5+... with some over 7.00 :blink: ), 60% max LTV and variables adding 2%+ on!!!

Seems they dont really WANT the business.

Anyone else finding the same?

Anyone got any advice where to go for best deals?

Guest trebor69trebor
All this nonsense about the banks trying to get 'money moving again' is not seemingly finding its way through to the BTL mortgage departmensts of the BSocs. :angry:

Got two deals on the go at the moment and I've got products disappearing, ridiculuous fixed rates (6.5+... with some over 7.00 :blink: ), 60% max LTV and variables adding 2%+ on!!!

Seems they dont really WANT the business.

Anyone else finding the same?

Anyone got any advice where to go for best deals?

Hi i just got deal with bank of ireland 85% LTV i think the fee was £750 thy are doing the deal but if thy could find a way out of it i have the feeling thy would. Its a hard world at the moment but BTL as i see it is the only growth buisness left in the property market but we have a very tight time scale in which to buy because interest rates are coming down and banks are being saved do as im doing get as much property as you can now before it all goes nuts again good luck Robert.

Archived