Remortgaging

Preston

Hi I was looking rates last week, my broker came across a deal but it was for a multiple BTL renewal, minimum three. It was a lifetime tracker at 1.59%, £350 arr fee and free val and legal - 125% rental and 75% LTV. Pound for pound it looked good but I only have the one that needs renewing at the moment.

He wouldn't tell me the lender though!!

cheers

Selkirk

Hi I was looking rates last week, my broker came across a deal but it was for a multiple BTL renewal, minimum three. It was a lifetime tracker at 1.59%, £350 arr fee and free val and legal - 125% rental and 75% LTV. Pound for pound it looked good but I only have the one that needs renewing at the moment.

He wouldn't tell me the lender though!!

cheers

Selkirk

Good morning, could you please put me in touch with your broker.

I have five properties I wish to raise money on.

Many thanks in anticipation

Hi all

Thanks for the comments. I guess that there are so few means that there arent that many great deals out there at the moment.

In the end I've opted to with C & G, who seem to have the best rates at the moment of the mainstream lenders, (and incidentally, they have a lifetime tracker that I think might be a bit better than the one mentioned by your broker Selkirk - the fees are higher, but the long term rate is lower).

Preston

Archived