Jump to content

Short Tenancies


Recommended Posts


I have a holiday cottage which we let and use for most of the year.

It is rarely used in January and February and we have been approached to let it for a six week period to a static caravan owner who has to vacate his caravan for this period to comply with the Planning Permission for the site.

My question is what sort of tenancy should we use to ensure that we do not create a longer tenancy and since it won't be an AST can we charge a deposit in this instance without falling foul of the regulations?

Any views would be welcome.



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...