Estate Agent Problems

kidhannn

Hi,

I have been using Ashley Brown as my estate agent.

For several months, my rent was being delayed with no improvements with Ashley Brown. Therefore, I informed Ashley Brown that I am going to start getting the rent directly from the tenance.

For months now, I have been requesting Ashley Brown to transfer the advance and deposit that the tenant provided to my Bank. But they do not seem to respond to my requests. My tenants are also now becoming vary about paying me the rent.

Does anyone know what support I have as a landlord? Will I need to take legal action and how? Will this cost a lot?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I have been using Ashley Brown as my estate agent.

For several months, my rent was being delayed with no improvements with Ashley Brown. Therefore, I informed Ashley Brown that I am going to start getting the rent directly from the tenance.

For months now, I have been requesting Ashley Brown to transfer the advance and deposit that the tenant provided to my Bank. But they do not seem to respond to my requests. My tenants are also now becoming vary about paying me the rent.

Does anyone know what support I have as a landlord? Will I need to take legal action and how? Will this cost a lot?

Thanks in advance

Is the deposit protected? Go and see the agent and ask for an explanation and dis-instruct him if necessary by ending your contract. Read your contract with him and note how to end it. You can sort this yourself but you will have to get out there and see people.

Mortitia

Archived