Jump to content

Landlord building Insurance


Recommended Posts

Hi there,

I currently own a rented out flat within a larger building where the freeholder is extremely difficult to get hold of in order to find out any information.

Could someone enlighten me as to the responsibilities of the Freeholder, do they need to have building insurance for the whole property. If not i am then assuming that i will need to have go and get this, or am i only responsible for contents??

If it is the resonposibility of the Freeholder and i cannot get any information out of them how do i go about finding out if indeed the property is covered and who by.

Thank muchly


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...