Tenancy Agreements coming to an end.

lafinlas

Hi Everyone!

I have a property that i have let for 6 months now (apologies for my ignorance but i am kind of new to this game!) and the Tenancy Agreement comes to an end on 27th August 2008. The tenants in the property haven't exactly been the perfect tenants. They owed me nearly £1,000 in rent arrears which i have received in full from them this week (they had to take out a loan to get this money) and i have just found out that they have another dog in the house which i did not agree to B) (i agreed to the first dog). Basically, i dont want to renew the tenancy agreement at the end of August but want to go the proper way about it and im not sure how to go about it.

I would very much appreciate your help!

Thanks in advance!

:D

Serve a Section 21 to end the tenancy on the 27th August, this will have to be done before the 26th of June. You can post it but allow a few days for the post and get proof of postage (not recorded as th tenants may refuse to sign for it). Ty to avoid conflict with the tenants just tell them you need to sell the property or you great aunt is in town and needs somewhere to stay.

Archived