Jump to content

tax question


Recommended Posts

Hi , I am going to replace the kitchen units and the hob and owen on my rental property soon. The question is can I deduct the cost of the units and fitting after I sell the property in a few years time or can some of the cost be set against tax now ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...