Jump to content



Recommended Posts

My tenant has been in the house since 9th Feb.

She called up to say that there were some kids who have chucked glass over the wall and damaged the front door :) . I told her to contact the police to get a crime reference number as there has been a bit of a problem around that area lately.

She has now got a crime reference number. But who has to fix the door? Would it be me or as she is in charge of the house would she be liable for it? It's a upvc door so it is just a panel that needs fixing. I know that this is probably blindingly obvious to some people, but my husband and my father-in-law seem to think that she should get it fixed as it would be the same as if she had damaged it herself. But the tenant says that she says she thinks I should do it. :blink:

Any help would be really appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...