Advice

geeka

Hi all, I'm new to this. i've been renting rent a room out in my house and want some general advice, mainly about getting a proper tenancy agreement. ive been looking on the net and cant seem to see any free ones, i have got the general gist of them but can anyone help me.

my lodger has been wih me a year and its all been unoffical (as i know him) but hes lost his job and is wanting to claim housing benefit and needs a tenancy agrrement, will they pay for him (his rent is 75 quid a week)?? or will he only get a certain portion?

thanks

Hi all, I'm new to this. i've been renting rent a room out in my house and want some general advice, mainly about getting a proper tenancy agreement. ive been looking on the net and cant seem to see any free ones, i have got the general gist of them but can anyone help me.

my lodger has been wih me a year and its all been unoffical (as i know him) but hes lost his job and is wanting to claim housing benefit and needs a tenancy agrrement, will they pay for him (his rent is 75 quid a week)?? or will he only get a certain portion?

thanks

Try here on this website....

You could adapt the standard letting agreement (provided you have MS word)

http://www.residentiallandlord.co.uk/landlordforms.htm

• 2 weeks later...

Archived