Jump to content

Police Damage


Recommended Posts

From what I know they usually leave a card or form etc behind, you need to then contact the police station who direct you to the finance dept. They will ask you to get the officers involved to confirm the reason for the damage, etc then some time after that you get a chq or something. Its very longwinded to say the least.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...