SPRINGBLUE FURNITURE

joantroymcgrath

Has anyone else been scammed by SPRINGBLUE FURNITURE. We paid 6,000 euro las november 2007, for an investor furniture pack, for apartment in Calabria.

The furniture was to be delivered In Late December 2007, We were told 2 days before the delivery date, that the wrong furniture was delivered.

Springblue Furniture guaranteed us that it would definitely be deliverd in January, 2008. This time We were informed one day before the due date, that There was NO FURNITURE and that a refund would not be given.

They will not answer their phones, or reply to the countless emails we have sent them.

Has anyone else been the unfortunate victim of these people. If so please contact me.

LET THE BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joan

Has anyone else been scammed by SPRINGBLUE FURNITURE.

Has anyone else been the unfortunate victim of these people. If so please contact me.

LET THE BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joan

Hi Joan,

Not me personally but there was someone else who came on here reporting of the same problem, think their username was italian landlord -you may wish to contact them, as it looks like theres quite a few of you.

Was the company recommended thru' a company at all? i.e. from who advertised the property in Calabria?

previous spring blue furniture posts:

http://residentiallandlord.ipbhost.com/ind...&#entry8205

EDIT:

Just noticed you had come across that post -good you warned them!

Archived