Jump to content

Tenant rent protection


Recommended Posts


There is such a thing available to residential home owners called Accident, Sickness and Unemployment (ASU or Mortgage Payment Protection), it's designed to cover mortgage repayments and associated costs for a period of time, usually 12 months.

I was wondering does such a similar thing exist for a tenant to cover rental payments etc?

Thanks in advance


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...