BMV props through estate agents??????????

jamandco

Hi All

I'd be very interested to know if anyone has achieved buyng BMV props via an estate agent

Im thinking this is unlikely as they not only act for themselves but the vendor also,

but anything I suppose is possible?

My thinking is to arrange viewings on props still occupied by the owners, then negotiate direct with the owner themselves for a BMV deal, a little naieve perhaps... but I like to think anything is possible!

thoughts/experiences on this please, it would be most appreciated

regards

Michael

On the contrary ......EA is on commision ...i have several EA who notify me of potential BMV props ....their job is to negotiate a sale that both parties are happy with ....

If you make EA aware that you are a serious buyer then once rapour has been establised you will be amazed at some of the offers you will get ......

At the end of the day a property is only worth what a buyer is willing to pay for it.

There are always market values but I'm very sceptical of them and always offer what I think its worth in current economic climate with a guarantee of having the funds ready upfront to move things forward swiftly.

Go for it, get your finances ready first and give them an offer they cannot refuse!

Archived