Jump to content

Live in Landlord - Building Insurance


Recommended Posts

I am currently in the process of buying a property which I will be living in but where I will be renting one or two of the rooms out. I need a quote for building insurance for the mortgage. I went ahead thinking I would need Landlord's insurance but the first company I tried are saying that Landlord's Insurance will be invalid if I live there and that I need to get normal building insurance from a company that will allow me to rent rooms out. Is this true?

If so any hints/tips of who will allow this at a good price?


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...