Jump to content

Quick Question


Recommended Posts

Hello all,

I'm soon to be moving out of my 1 bed, lease hold flat, which I have owned and lived in for the past 2 year and currently doing some research into the possibility of renting it out.

I've just spoken to the Free holder, and he is saying that for me to sublet the flat I need to purchase a landlords licence from him at a cost of £1500.

Was wondering if this is common practice or is the guy on the make?

Many thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...