Spring Blue Furnishings

italian_landlord

Hi all,

I am wondering if there is anyone out there who can help me.... has anyone ever dealt with or heard anything about Spring Blue Furniture? I am considering using them for furnishing a property in Italy but can't seem to track down any feedback on them. I understand from their website that they are going to be at the Ideal Home Show exhibition but they are not currently listed as an exhibitor.

Because they are an internet based company, it would be great to get some reassurances from somewhere before I part with any money!! Any ideas as to how i can find out more about them would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Looking at their website looks like they do a lot of investor furniture packs.

Are you buying your propety in Italy through a Property Club, Estate agents or by yourself? Love Italy -where in Italy are you buying out of interest? If you and groups of investors are buying maybe you can ask the others where they are buying their furniture from. Sorry, don't know what to suggest as I've not heard of the company. Looks like they do 30 day money back. Or if you are visiting the place may be better to get small local furniture shop to quote and supply. Ciao!

• 2 months later...
Hi all,

I am wondering if there is anyone out there who can help me.... has anyone ever dealt with or heard anything about Spring Blue Furniture? I am considering using them for furnishing a property in Italy but can't seem to track down any feedback on them. I understand from their website that they are going to be at the Ideal Home Show exhibition but they are not currently listed as an exhibitor.

Because they are an internet based company, it would be great to get some reassurances from somewhere before I part with any money!! Any ideas as to how i can find out more about them would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Stay away from SPRINGBLUE FURNITURE... We paid them almost 6,000 euro las November 2007.

Our furniture was to be delivered in December 07, but they said the wrong furniture was delivered to Italy.

We were then told it would be delivered on 1st February 2008, (TODAY).

We received an email this morning saying there was furniture and no refund, as they are in dispute with the manufacturers.

Our 6,000 euro has been taken and now we have no furniture.

They will not answer the phones.!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Archived