Jump to content

Landlords insurance


Recommended Posts

Hi Kitty

you have 4 choices

1 dont take a deposit

2 Ig as above or couple of similar schemes (www.iguarantee.co.uk)

3 custodial (put money into government controlled scheme/bank acc) (www.depositprotection.com )

4 Insure dep and hold yourself (www.mydeposits.co.uk)

Whatever happens DO NOT take a dep and NOT protect it as this could cost you very dearly ....

Full info on which one is most suitable for you will be your decision ...read up on deps on the sites above and on forums to decide .>!!


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...