Fantasy Property Investor Competition

paul99

Hello All,

Hope you don't mind me posting here, just thought this would be of interest to some of you budding investors out there:

Inside Track has teamed up with Channel 4 and their property website www.channel4.com/4homes to launch Fantasy Property Investor. Along the lines of the popular football and cricket versions, this is a fun and easy way to play the property market. It gives a unique opportunity to put your financial property investment skills to the test – with no financial risk!

It's quick to enter and FREE to play. There are monthly prizes for best portfolio performances and you could end up winning the main prize of a fantastic property in Spain!

To see the game, register and participate, please visit http://4homes.fantasyleague.com

The first round of registrations closes on 26th October, so to give you the best chance to win this luxury property get a ‘move’ on!

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got some more info:

plan.jpg

The property you can win is an 80sqm townhouse, spread over three floors with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a terrace and solarium. Within 35 minutes drive of Spain’s Alicante airport, La Cinuelica is an area of residential two and three storey properties set around a communal pool in landscaped Mediterranean gardens in Costa Blanca. La Cinuelica is situated on the outskirts of Torrevieja which boasts fine salt lakes renowned for their health giving benefits, and provides a haven for birds. The district has a unique microclimate with an average annual temperature of over 20 degrees and 340 days a year of sunshine. There are several beaches within five minutes drive and the nearest golf courses are located within a short distance. The local beaches and Ozone Leisure Complex provide a cinema, sports, bars, restaurants and a wide variety of entertainment for children.

Nice!

• 1 month later...

What d'ya mean only 8000! So I've just clawed my way into the top 1000 and I thought I was doing really well... i'm gutted now. Oh well, who needs a rabbit hutch in Spain anyway. Just doing it for fun, 'cause I'd never really buy a semi-detached in Slough!

• 2 weeks later...

moved up a little to 561 i think ..cant find the email now ...........

Or have you given up all hope of ever making a living from property!?

Nope...far from it ...not very good with LEGO but can produce stunning results with the real thing !!!

Have employed my time on the "real "market ..currently waiting for results of "real" offers on several "distressed" sales....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which i have to say is a tad more exciting and profitable !!!

Simon

moved up a little to 561 i think ... not very good with LEGO but can produce stunning results with the real thing !!!

ahh Lego... happy times... i'm betting you'd while away the days building condominiums rather than spaceships!! ;)

561 eh, at least it's heading in the right direction! I'm not allowed to join in myself - oh well, like you say, the real thing is more fun anyhow, exciting times we're heading for!

Archived