Jump to content

Change of tenant ?


Recommended Posts

I rent out individual rooms to students and others. At present I'm letting a room to a father and daughter, and the residential agreement is in the father's name. They are from overseas and the father has to leave the UK after 6 months (though the contract is for a year). He proposes that his wife will come and stay with their daughter (a university student) for the remainder of the time.

What are the legal implications of this ? And by the way, they like the place and indicate they wish to stay for up to 3 years in the same manner, that is, father and mother alternating to stay with daughter. I'd be grateful for any advice !

Thanks in advance !

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...