HELP SHE WONT GO!!!!!!!!

carolski3244

Hello All,

Its me again ive been to my property and (the illegal occupant) states that the tenant her former boyfriend who had sole tenancy PERIODIC left the property on 28th july 2007 without notice given and she has been living and paying the rent ever since (unbeknown to us) still with no tenancy agreement vebal or written...

Last night there was a domestic incident at the property and the door and lock were broken...

we have rang the Police but still havent turned up so I went round, a man was replacing the lock and so i took the new keys and told her I wanted her out BUT she is still refussing....

How do I get the Police to help me Please advise

Thanks Carol

Hello All,

Its me again ive been to my property and (the illegal occupant) states that the tenant her former boyfriend who had sole tenancy PERIODIC left the property on 28th july 2007 without notice given and she has been living and paying the rent ever since (unbeknown to us) still with no tenancy agreement vebal or written...

Last night there was a domestic incident at the property and the door and lock were broken...

we have rang the Police but still havent turned up so I went round, a man was replacing the lock and so i took the new keys and told her I wanted her out BUT she is still refussing....

How do I get the Police to help me Please advise

Thanks Carol

Now we have just had the former tenant round threatening that you dont want to push me and all he wanted to do was do this amicable do we report this as we know this man to be capable of things?????

This lady is trespassing on your property.

Wait for the police, now you've called them and get her removed.

As far as the ex tenant, i'd just quietly have a word in his ear and say that you aren't interested in causing him any further bother but you may have to if he continues to threaten you.

Tell the police when they arrive. . . . .

Ignore the former boyfriend, doing it amicably is the last thing he wanted or he would have told you what was happening beforehand. Advise him and the current occupant that the present occupant has no right to occupy your property. Tell them the matter has been reported to the Police and you are starting re-possession proceedings immediately. Do advise the Police that you have been threatened but don't be at all suprised if they do nothing and don't help you get your property returned to you. A tenancy could be viewed to have been created whether or not a tenancy agreement, verbal or otherwise, is in place, it's your word against theirs. DO, DO, DO still serve notice correctly with the covering letter stating that you have not intentionally or otherwise agreed to a tenancy being created with this person. However, to protect yourself are serving notice should legal proceedings require it.

Hmmm Messy one.........

Can only agree in full with Gpel here. S21 and 8 week wait ..I believe ....only who to serve it on ? as former boyfriend is on ast, so if you serve it on her, he can move straight back in(with/without her)? as no notice given on him .........unless he has /or will put in writing that he has no further interest in prop in which case serve on her as per above-Gpel

If you serve on him then she not going any where .....

Think you should get proper legal advice on this one ...

S

Hmmm Messy one.........

Can only agree in full with Gpel here. S21 and 8 week wait ..I believe ....only who to serve it on ? as former boyfriend is on ast, so if you serve it on her, he can move straight back in(with/without her)? as no notice given on him .........unless he has /or will put in writing that he has no further interest in prop in which case serve on her as per above-Gpel

If you serve on him then she not going any where .....

Think you should get proper legal advice on this one ...

S

Thank you all for your advice...

The Police didnt turn up after a 8 hour wait so we decided that they were going to go without a even bigger mess kicking off so we served HIM with a section 21 and made him sign an acknowledgment to say he had received a section 21 and understood it.... I dated it from the date of the letter she wrote 13/09/07 and it is to end on 14/11/07 hopr this is correct. also i had him sigh an agreement stating that he promised to pay the rent till the possesion date, keep the house in good order and i kept one of the new keys from the new door lock...

Hopefully we have done everything right and when they dont go in November we will have enough to get them out straightaway..... Pair of complete idiots he was asking me what I was playing at and she is just a common slapper with no common sense at all....But they have aot of front

It has really pead me off cos its like they have won never mind we live and learn could be worse I suppose

Thanks again for the advice, hope we have done everything correct - Just wanted to slap some sense into her HA HA

With regards Carol

Archived